Saturday, September 29, 2007

Levante vs Barcelona, September 29th

He's hitting a purple patch all of a sudden. Prince's purple patch. That type of purple ...
Ray Hudson, 23:51 1st

That gentleman with the flag needs to stick it somewhere, Kelly.
Ray Hudson, 44:40 1st

I had the pleasure of meeting Carlos Puyol when we ran into Barcelona's team, Hristo Stoichkov was playing with us for DC United, and I lent Carlos my World Soccer magazine, I remember. Never got the bugger back, either.
Ray Hudson, 45:46 2nd

Prince of accuracy, here. Easy as peeling a banana ...
Ray Hudson, 48:37 2nd

Better balance than a one-legged man standing in a hammock, Lionel Messi. Like Hannibal Lecter he skins them alive ...
Ray Hudson, 50:30 2nd

Beautiful, shimmer, shake. Dancing, swiveling his hips like a Greek belly-dancer ...
Ray Hudson, post-game

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ray is a god. so was henry in this game.

Amy said...

So I guess Riquelme fell out of favor...

Perhaps its time for a Lio count..

Hudsonland said...

Well, with Riquelme out of favour at Villareal, I think he hasn't had a game yet all season. Not sure I could keep up a Lio count ...